Commercial Roofing for asphalt roof shingles in Brooksville. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Brooksville roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Brooksville and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Brooksville. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to give cover from the elements. Also, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the homes of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville, established in 1856 by the merger of the towns of Melendez and Pierceville, took its name to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to examine your homes roof in person before offering you a quote. Like that, the estimate they give will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is very important. The roof is probably the most important components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing company having a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof shingles in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.