Commercial Roofing for asphalt roof shingles in Crystal River. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Crystal River
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant part of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Crystal River area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in different types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Crystal River roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Crystal River and surrounding locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Crystal River. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to give protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Crystal River
Crystal River is a city in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,108 in the 2010 census. (3,485 in 2000). According to the U.S Census estimates of 2012, the city had a population of 3,055. The city was incorporated in 1903 and is the self professed “Home of the Manatee”. Crystal River Preserve State Park is located nearby, and Crystal River Archaeological State Park is located in the city’s northwest side.
Crystal River is at the heart of the Nature Coast of Florida. The city is situated around Kings Bay, which is spring-fed and so keeps a constant 72 °F (22 °C) temperature year round. A cluster of 50 springs designated as a first-magnitude system feeds Kings Bay. A first-magnitude system discharges 100 cubic feet or more of water per second, which equals about 64 million gallons of water per day. Because of this discharge amount, the Crystal River Springs group is the second largest springs group in Florida, the first being Wakulla Springs in Wakulla County near Tallahassee. Kings Bay can be home to over 400 manatees during the winter when the water temperature in the Gulf of Mexico cools, and is the only place in the United States where people can legally interact with them in their natural conditions without that interaction being viewed as harassment by law enforcement agencies. Tourism based on watching and swimming with manatee is the fastest growing contribution to the local economy. In 2005 there was a movement to dissolve the city which did not succeed, and the city has since grown by annexation.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof will last for quite some time into the future. Have a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to look at your homes roof in person before offering you a quote. Like that, the estimate they give will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof shingles in Crystal River think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.