Local Roofers for asphalt roof shingles in New Port Richey. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in different forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is vital.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to examine your roof in person before supplying you with a quote. That way, the estimate they provide will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof shingles in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.