Commercial Roofing for asphalt roof shingles in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. In addition, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for quite some time into the future. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to check your roof directly before offering you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roofer having a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof shingles in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.