Commercial Roofing for asphalt roof shingles in Spring Hill. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Spring Hill
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Spring Hill area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Spring Hill roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Spring Hill and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning service in Spring Hill. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Aside from that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Spring Hill
Spring Hill is a census-designated place (CDP) in Hernando County, Florida, United States. The population was 98,621 at the 2010 census, up from 69,078 at the 2000 census. The American Community Survey estimated the population in 2016 to be 111,189. Spring Hill belongs to Florida’s Nature Coast region and is in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater metro area. It is east of Hernando Beach, southwest of Brooksville, and north of Tampa.
Spring Hill first appeared on Hernando County maps as early as 1856 along what is today Fort Dade Avenue just north of the community of Wiscon. The modern Spring Hill was founded in 1967 as a planned community, which was developed by the Deltona Corporation and the Mackle Brothers. The developers originally wanted to call the community Spring Lake and used that as the working name through the development process. They were forced to use a different name due to the name Spring Lake already being in use locally and chose Spring Hill. The plans for the community are identical to the community of Deltona. The Mackle Brothers sold many of the properties and land in the area through intense advertising. It has since become a sprawling semi-city in its own right, though it is an unincorporated area. The main entrance to the original development is marked by the Spring Hill waterfall on Spring Hill Drive and U.S. Route 19 (Commercial Way).
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Check out these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to check your homes roof face-to-face before offering you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is very important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof shingles in Spring Hill think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.