Local Roofers for asphalt roof shingles in The Villages. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in several types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to The Villages roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of The Villages and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in The Villages. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Also, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof will last for a long time ahead. Look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to examine your homes roof in person before providing you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof shingles in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.