Local Roofers for asphalt roof shingles in Wesley Chapel. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wesley Chapel and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Wesley Chapel. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Additionally, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your money wisely and that the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to check the roof in person before offering you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing company that has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof shingles in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.