Commercial Roofing for asphalt roof shingles in Wildwood. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wildwood
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Wildwood area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wildwood roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Wildwood and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Wildwood. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to give protection from the elements. Also, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wildwood
Wildwood is a city in Sumter County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,924 at the 2000 census. According to the U.S. Census Bureau’s 2004 estimates, the city had a population of 3,598.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof can last for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to look at your roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Working with a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof shingles in Wildwood think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.