Local Roofer for asphalt shingle roof in Lutz. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
What We Do For You
Your roof is probably the most critical part of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lutz roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Lutz and neighboring areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Lutz. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down with time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Aside from that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional polite and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your home is important. The roof is among the most important components of your property. Working with a professional roofing company who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt shingle roof in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.