Local Roofer for asphalt shingle roof in Palm Harbor. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
What We Do For You
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in different types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Palm Harbor and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each one has its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. In addition, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unappealing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof can last for several years ahead. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to examine your roof in person before offering you a quotation. That way, the estimate they give will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your home is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofer that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt shingle roof in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.