Residential Roofer for asphalt shingle roof in San Antonio. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in different types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is key.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for many years ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to check your homes roof in person before supplying you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is important. The roof is among the most significant components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor that has an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt shingle roof in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.