Local Roofer for asphalt shingle roof in Tarpon Springs. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Tarpon Springs and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in Tarpon Springs. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people always have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Additionally, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely which the finished roof may last for many years in the future. Check out these easy methods to find a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to check your roof face-to-face before giving you an estimate. That way, the estimate they provide will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt shingle roof in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.