Residential Roofer for asphalt shingle roof in Wesley Chapel. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is imperative.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Wesley Chapel and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning service in Wesley Chapel. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to provide cover from the elements. In addition, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. Founded by Zach Skidmore in 1948. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to check your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing company who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt shingle roof in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.