Residential Roofing for Best roofer in Dade City. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in different forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Dade City roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is imperative.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Dade City and neighboring areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Dade City. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unappealing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof will last for many years to come. Have a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to look at the roof personally before supplying you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Best roofer in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.