Local Roofer for Best roofer in Land O Lakes. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
What We Do For You
Your roof is probably the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is essential.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Land O Lakes and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning company in Land O Lakes. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to give shielding from the weather. On top of that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unappealing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did a great job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for a long time ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to examine your roof in person before supplying you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they offer will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your house is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Best roofer in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.