Commercial Roofer for Best roofer in Lutz. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lutz roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Lutz. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people always have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. In addition always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to offer protection from the elements. On top of that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is important. The roof is probably the most important components of your home. Employing a professional roof specialist that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Best roofer in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.