Residential Roofing for Best roofer in New Port Richey. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in several forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and neighboring areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional polite and did a great task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof will last for quite some time to come. Look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to evaluate your homes roof directly before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Getting a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Best roofer in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.