Local Roofer for Best roofer in New Port Richey. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
What We Do For You
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is critical.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Also, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof can last for a long time in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to evaluate the roof directly before offering you a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Employing a professional roofing company that has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Best roofer in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.