Commercial Roofer for Best roofer in New Port Richey. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in different types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Also, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to look at your roof directly before supplying you with a quote. This way, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your own home is really important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor that has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Best roofer in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.