Residential Roofing for Best roofer in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in several types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Aside from that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for quite some time ahead. Look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to evaluate your homes roof in person before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. Your roof is among the most important components of your home. Working with a professional roofer who has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Best roofer in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.