Local Roofer for Best roofer in Odessa. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in several types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to give cover from the elements. Also, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof will last for quite some time into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before offering you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your house. Hiring a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Best roofer in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.