Residential Roofer for Best roofer in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to offer cover from the weather. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to examine your roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Working with a professional roofing contractor having a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Best roofer in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.