Residential Roofer for Best roofer in San Antonio. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most significant aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in different types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof will last for several years to come. Look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to check your roof directly before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your house. Working with a professional roofing company having a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Best roofer in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.