Local Roofer for Best roofer in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Also always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Aside from that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unattractive algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof may last for a long time into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to check your roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they give is going to be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your house is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Employing a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Best roofer in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.