Residential Roofer for Best roofer in Tarpon Springs. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most significant part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in several types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is key.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Tarpon Springs and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Tarpon Springs. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people always have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert polite and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof will last for many years to come. Look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to examine the roof in person before supplying you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer having a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Best roofer in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.