Local Roofer for Best roofer in Wesley Chapel. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wesley Chapel and neighboring areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Wesley Chapel. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. Also remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to give cover from the elements. In addition, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. Founded by Zach Skidmore in 1948. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof may last for many years ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to look at your homes roof personally before providing you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is very important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roof specialist that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Best roofer in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.