Commercial Roofer for Best roofer in Wesley Chapel. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in different types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is key.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Wesley Chapel and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Wesley Chapel. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Also, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. Founded by Zach Skidmore in 1948. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time to come. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your money is going. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to check the roof directly before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they give will probably be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your residence is really important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Best roofer in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.