Commercial Roofer for Best roofer in Zephyrhills. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most significant aspect of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to give protection from the elements. Also, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof can last for many years to come. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to check your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they give is going to be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your house. Working with a professional roofing company having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Best roofer in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.