Residential Roofer for best roofing companies near me in Dade City. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in several types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Dade City roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Dade City and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in Dade City. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing work really should not be performed yourself. In addition remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you have and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Additionally, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also reduce the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to check your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is among the most significant components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist who has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing companies near me in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.