Local Roofer for best roofing companies near me in Dade City. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Dade City roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Dade City and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Dade City. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to give shielding from the elements. On top of that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also decrease the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional polite and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely which the finished roof may last for many years ahead. Have a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before offering you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing companies near me in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.