Commercial Roofer for best roofing companies near me in Land O Lakes. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in different types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Land O Lakes and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Land O Lakes. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people always have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also lower the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof lasts for several years ahead. Look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to examine the roof in person before providing you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing companies near me in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.