Commercial Roofer for best roofing companies near me in Land O Lakes. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most important part of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Land O Lakes and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Land O Lakes. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. In addition, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional respectful and did a great job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof may last for quite some time ahead. Have a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to check your roof directly before offering you a quote. This way, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roof specialist who has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing companies near me in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.