Local Roofer for best roofing companies near me in Land O Lakes. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Land O Lakes and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Land O Lakes. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you will be investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof can last for several years ahead. Take a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to examine your roof face-to-face before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they provide will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing companies near me in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.