Commercial Roofing for best roofing companies near me in New Port Richey. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
What We Do For You
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to provide cover from the weather. In addition, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also decrease the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert polite and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof will last for many years ahead. Check out these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to evaluate the roof personally before supplying you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will likely be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your house is really important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your house. Getting a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing companies near me in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.