Commercial Roofer for best roofing companies near me in New Port Richey. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people always have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Also, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for several years to come. Have a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to look at your homes roof directly before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is important. The roof is among the most important components of your house. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing companies near me in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.