Local Roofer for best roofing companies near me in New Port Richey. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most important part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to give cover from the elements. Also, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof will last for many years to come. Take a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to check the roof directly before giving you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they provide will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is very important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing companies near me in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.