Local Roofer for best roofing companies near me in Odessa. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Also, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof lasts for several years in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing companies near me in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.