Commercial Roofer for best roofing companies near me in Odessa. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
What We Do For You
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unappealing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to examine the roof directly before providing you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they offer is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor who has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing companies near me in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.