Residential Roofing for best roofing companies near me in Palm Harbor. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most significant aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in different forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Palm Harbor and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof lasts for many years in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to look at your roof in person before providing you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist having an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing companies near me in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.