Local Roofer for best roofing companies near me in Palm Harbor. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in various types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is essential.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for many years into the future. Look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash goes. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to check your roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing company that has a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing companies near me in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.