Local Roofer for best roofing companies near me in San Antonio. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in various types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to provide cover from the elements. On top of that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof will last for many years ahead. Look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to check the roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing companies near me in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.