Local Roofer for best roofing companies near me in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in several types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is critical.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Aside from that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a great job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Check out these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to look at the roof in person before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor who may have an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing companies near me in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.