Residential Roofer for best roofing companies near me in Zephyrhills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in several types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Also remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Additionally, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a terrific task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years into the future. Take a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to look at your roof directly before providing you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your home is really important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roofer that has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing companies near me in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.