Commercial Roofer for best roofing companies near me in Zephyrhills. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in several types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is crucial.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your cash goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to check the roof directly before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your home is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing contractor who may have an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing companies near me in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.