Commercial Roofing for best roofing company in Beverly Hills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Beverly Hills
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most important aspect of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Beverly Hills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Beverly Hills roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Beverly Hills and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Beverly Hills. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 8,445 at the 2010 census.
Beverly Hills is located in north-central Citrus County at 28°55′03″N 82°27′22″W / 28.917466°N 82.456167°W / 28.917466; -82.456167. It is nearly surrounded by the community of Pine Ridge, except for a small area on the west where it is bordered by Black Diamond. County Road 491 (North Lecanto Highway) forms the northwestern edge of the Beverly Hills CDP, leading northeast 4 miles (6 km) to U.S. Route 41 and southwest 5 miles (8 km) to State Road 44 in Lecanto.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years into the future. Look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to look at your homes roof personally before offering you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company in Beverly Hills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.