Commercial Roofer for best roofing company in Brooksville. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Brooksville roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Brooksville and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning service in Brooksville. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people always have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to give protection from the weather. Additionally, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the homes of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville, established in 1856 by the merger of the towns of Melendez and Pierceville, took its name to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years to come. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to check your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your home. Working with a professional roofer that has a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.