Local Roofer for best roofing company in Dade City. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is probably the most significant aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Dade City roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Dade City and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning company in Dade City. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to give protection from the elements. Aside from that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert polite and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof can last for many years in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to examine your homes roof directly before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is important. The roof is among the most critical components of your house. Hiring a professional roofer who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.