Residential Roofer for best roofing company in Dade City. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
What We Do For You
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Dade City roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Dade City and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Dade City. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Also remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional respectful and did a great task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof can last for many years in the future. Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to check your roof face-to-face before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide will be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your home. Employing a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.