Residential Roofer for best roofing company in Dade City. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Dade City roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Dade City and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Dade City. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to look at the roof face-to-face before offering you a quote. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. The roof is probably the most important components of your house. Working with a professional roofing company who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.