Commercial Roofing for best roofing company in Land O Lakes. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in different types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is essential.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Land O Lakes and neighboring areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Land O Lakes. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Additionally, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for several years in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to check your roof personally before giving you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing company that has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.